Role of Web Resources
by Janet Kelly - Monday, July 26, 2010, 05:47 AM
I can't believe how much I have learned in this class! I was completely unaware of the issues of accessibility. I guess I just never really thought about it. Even now, it is hard to believe how much is involved with this issue. I also was not aware of all the great websites out there for educators and students. I even found a few good ones for parents! I will definitely being using these sites in the future.
I have always believed that it was important to expose children to technology. I believe in that even more now. They need to know how to use the internet and technology to succeed in life. Even I need to learn more. Especially about the language of technology.
I know that what I learned in this class is going to make me a better educator for my students. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment