I will be on tomorrow to do grading and will let you know if it did not come through.Rachel
On 06/27/10, Janet Kelly
Dr. Harrington:
I didn't know if my assignment ever went through, so I resent it this morning. I went ahead and made my one correction on it since I had to resend it.
Thanks,
Janet
--
Rachel A. Harrington, PhDAssistant Professor of Mathematics EducationWestern Oregon University345 N Monmouth AvenueMonmouth, OR 97361503-838-8831harringr@wou.edu
Hi Janet,
Your mistake won't be a problem. I will check the assignments on Monday and let you know if I did not receive it.Cheers,Rachel
On 06/26/10, Janet Kelly
Dr. Harrington:
Did you get my Introduction Letter and Standards Comparison assignment? It is not showing up in the submitted assignments column. Also, after I sent it I realized that I made a mistake on it. On my introduction page I talk about the Women in Science program, it should read Women in Science and Engineering program.
Thanks,
Janet
--
Rachel A. Harrington, PhDAssistant Professor of Mathematics EducationWestern Oregon University345 N Monmouth AvenueMonmouth, OR 97361503-838-8831harringr@wou.edu
A blog is just fine and it is all I expect from you. I will read it next week and give you feedback.Rachel
On 07/13/10 06:00 PM, Janet Kelly wrote:
Dr. Harrington:
I used a blog for my portfolio because I don't know how to do an e-portfolio yet. I am taking that class in the fall. The address for my blog is: http://mak624.blogspot.com/.
Janet
--
Rachel A. Harrington, PhDAssistant Professor of Mathematics EducationWestern Oregon University345 N Monmouth AvenueMonmouth, OR 97361503-838-8831harringr@wou.edu
Hi Janet,
I have: jkelly10@wou.edu as the official email record. That is where any emails I send will go.Rachel
On 07/13/10 05:55 PM, Janet Kelly wrote:
Dr. Harrington:
I am not sure why I am in Moodle twice. Perhaps it has something to do with all the trouble that I had getting into it in the first place. I am curious where you sent the e-mail to because I never got it. I just want to make sure that I am not missing any e-mails from my professors.
Thanks,
Janet
--
Rachel A. Harrington, PhDAssistant Professor of Mathematics EducationWestern Oregon University345 N Monmouth AvenueMonmouth, OR 97361503-838-8831harringr@wou.edu
Hi Janet,
Your portfolio looks really nice. I really like that you included your posts, too. It is a nice record of all of your work in this class.
The only thing I would like to see you change is to include something that YOU have done for the item in Standard III. It could be a PowerPoint you’ve created for your teaching, or a newsletter you sent home, or a paper you have written for another class, or anything that shows how you “work and learn in the digital age.” Let me know if you need help thinking of ideas.
Otherwise it looks great.
Rachel
On 07/13/10 06:00 PM, Janet Kelly wrote:
Dr. Harrington:
I used a blog for my portfolio because I don't know how to do an e-portfolio yet. I am taking that class in the fall. The address for my blog is: http://mak624.blogspot.com/.
Janet
--
Rachel A. Harrington, PhDAssistant Professor of Mathematics EducationWestern Oregon University345 N Monmouth AvenueMonmouth, OR 97361503-838-8831harringr@wou.edu
Re: Portfolio
To: Rachel Harrington
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: 02:24 AM
From: Janet Kelly
Reply-To:
Sender:
Rachel,
Since I have not been teaching for a while, most of my materials are packed away in storage. However, I found 2 paper copies of my classroom newsletters and my notes from my Professional Certification Program that show how I used technology in my classroom. I will retype the information for this assignment. Unfortunately, I can not reproduce the graphics or show my power point, videos, etc.
Janet
Final Blog
To: harringr@wou.edu
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: 02:50 PM
From: Janet Kelly
Reply-To:
Sender:
Edit Draft...
Show/Hide Security Information
Rachel,
I believe that my final blog is complete now. Thanks for an enjoyable class!
Janet
No comments:
Post a Comment